Brown CPA Group, Ltd. is looking for accountants with 0-3 years’ experience. Job responsibilities include preparation of individual, corporate (C and S), partnership and trust federal and state income tax returns. In addition, assist with other tax and accounting projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Completion of CPA Exam, or pursuing, highly preferred
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with tax preparation software: Lacerte, QuickBooks, CCH Axcess Suite, or any professional tax prep software
- Candidates with public accounting experience (internship, tax season help, etc.) is a plus